• Gross Motor Development
• Fine Motor Development
• Perceptual Skills
• Conceptual Skills
• Sensory Stimulation
• Language Development
2. Life Skill Training and Application
• The skills involved in social and emotional problem-solving.
3. Self-esteem & Character Development
• Development of healthy self-esteem, through constructive play, creative classes, and a child-centered approach.
• Language Development – The development of healthy and strong characters is essential to prepare and equip the child to fulfill a contributing role in their community.
|Kitchen Mate||Agriculture||Hair, health &hygiene||Crafts & Innovations||Innovative Thinking|