- Our aim is for every Grade R student to become an independent, advanced learner, with a positive attitude for learning.
- Our focus is to provide quality individual care and training to take children forward in all development areas.
- We believe that all Grade R students have enormous and often untapped potential and that through creative play and through developing strong skills that can become the best they can be
- Our grade R students follow the CAPS curriculum that falls under the foundation phase which is overseen by the department of education and endorsed by Dunamis Christian school.
- All meals and toiletries are included in your monthly school fee payment
- A Grade R stationary pack included in your registration fee.
- We are open during school holidays for grade R students at no extra cost.